Plagron Hydro A/B 1L
Plagron Hydro A+B is a highly concentrated organic-mineral basic hydroponic plant food for use during the plants growth and flowering phases. This unique liquid fertiliser contains all the trace elements in a high-quality chelated form (DTPA). This allows the plant to develop optimally even if the pH value is not ideal or the water temperature is too low. Plagron Hydro A+B can be used in all types of inert substrates.
characteristics: Provides complete control over food and pH values Contains easily absorb-able nutrients within a wide pH range Highly concentrated, so economical in use. Suitable for all Hydroponic and watering systems.
- water, calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate and potassium chloride.
- NPK (5-0-2).
- 5% Total nitrogen (N) of which 5% nitrate nitrogen (NO 3 )
- 2% water soluble potassium oxide (K 2 O).
- EC FERTILIZER.
- NPK (2-4-9).
- 2% Total nitrogen (N) of which 1.9% nitrate nitrogen (NO3), 4% water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5),
- 9% water soluble potassium oxide (K2O).
for use: Shake well before use. Add 1.6 ml per 1 litre of water (1:625). Use the same amount of Hydro A+B nutrient solution every time you water.
Attention! Always use Hydro A in combination with B and in the ratio 1:1. Hydro A & B is suitable for both run-to-waste and recycling indoor gardening systems. Mix A first, stir well and then add B and stir well.