Plagron PK 13-14 250ml
PK 13-14 from Plagron is a pure fast absorbing combination fertiliser, which provides extra phosphorus and potassium in the flowering stage of your plants life. For compact and harder fruits.
- Phosphorus is responsible for developing the root system and a rich heavy blooms.
- Potassium transports nutrients to all parts of the plant, provides a strong cell structure and the beginning of a rich bloom, known as blooms readiness.
Plagron PK 13-14 is essential in the flowering stage of each crop.
Plagron PK 13-14 should be used after the third day in the flowering stage until you use Green Sensation (+- 3 weeks).
PK-Plus (13/14%) is a very clean mineral product that quickly provides plants with clean phosphorus (P) and potassium (K).
Dosage: 1-3 to 1000, so 1-3 ml dissolved in 1 litre water.
Usage: Add 2 ml PK 13-14 per 1 litre of water (1:500). Add below basic nutrition to the desired EC value. Use this solution with every watering in the flowering period.
- 13% P2O5 (160 grams of pure phosphorus per litre)
- 14% K2O (170 grams of pure potassium per litre)
- PK-13-14 is ballast and chlorine free.