RedFarRed LED Grow Lamps
Based on a multi-diode and patented-phosphor technology, RedFarRed LED Grow Lamps represent the cutting edge of the LED growing evolution.
Plants are held in growth mode by targeting the Phytochrome System with an increased Far Red to Red ratio and are provided with maximum Photosynthetic energy, targeting Chlorophyll a and b absorbance.
RedFarRed S-Spectrum LED Grow Lamps are designed for S-strain plants, indigenous to regions on or near the Equator and provide higher levels of Blue and UV wavelengths.
RedFarRed I-Spectrum Grow Lamps are designed for I-strain plants indigenous to regions farther from the Equator.
See redfarred.com for more information.
Patented-phosphor 0.23W diodes – 448 diodes per 100W
L85 Rated – 85% of lumen output is maintained after 60,000 hours of operation
|Hours of Operation||Years|
|24 per day||6.8|
|12 per day||13.7|
|Area of Cover *
* Area of cover at 0.5m
Spectrum Benefits – For the Plant
- Rapid root growth
- Uniform plant structure
- High density of internodes
- Decreased vegetative time
- Vegetative to flowering transition 3 to 5 days
- Flowering time decrease of up to 14 days
- Top quality flowers
Lamp Benefits – For the Grower
- Lamp designed for maximum area coverage per Watt
- Maximum electrical efficiency as only the specific I and S Spectrums are emitted
- Passively cooled lamp – no moving parts; CE Mark, IP65 Certified; Meanwell Driver
- Lamp can be suspended 15 cm from the plant as harmful heat, UV and IR wavelengths (generated by standard grow lights) are not present
RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND ENERGY HAZARD.
THE GROUND(FG) MUST BE CONNECTED TO EARTH GROUND.
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED PERSON
DO NOT DIS-ASSEMBLE OR MODIFY THE LAMP
DO NOT TOUCH THE SHELL BODY WHEN THE LAMP IS WORKING
DISCONNECT THE POWER BEFORE INSTALLATION.
THE VOLTAGE IS AC 100-277V, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE VOLTAGE IS SUITABLE BEFORE USAGE.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.