Shooting Powder 65gr
N-P-K : 0-39-25
Shooting Powder is a unique high phosphate bloom enhancer that stimulates cell division and helps to harden and expand flowers.
House & Garden Shooting Powder is the secret behind every successful grower. This sparkling bud expander is the most effective flowering stimulator in the horticultural industry. Shooting Powder yields clearly visible results and works brilliantly in unison with all base nutrients. It comes conveniently packaged in sachets, it is simple to use and it has been extensively refined and tested by their dedicated and experienced team of researchers. Shooting Powder has already earned great respect within the horticultural industry and has continued to deliver remarkable results to growers.
What does Shooting Powder Do ?
House & Garden Shooting Powder forces your plants into starting a new flowering cycle after the regular cycle has stopped, significantly increasing the fruits’ total weight. The extra yield after applying this agent will surprise even the most seasoned grower, as it actually creates a new layer on top of the existing fruit.
For Best Results :
Timing is crucial. Shooting Powder has been carefully designed to stimulate a second cycle of new flower production. Therefore, Shooting Powder should be used for the last 3 weeks of the plants flowering cycle.
Mix Rates :
- Fill your reservoir with water
- Add base nutrients to an EC of 1.2 (an E.C. of 2.2 is common at this stage of flowering so essentially you need to cut your base nutrient back by almost half) and adjust your pH to your normal levels.
- Add your shooting powder. Shooting powder will cause your nutrient solutions pH to rise, DO NOT adjust the pH once the shooting powder has been added, it will self adjust to its required pH.
- Use 1 sachet per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C. 1.2, for the first week of the last 3 weeks.
- Use 2 sachets per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C 1.2, for the second week of the last 3 weeks.
- Use 2 sachets per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C. 1.2, for the final week.
- Week 6(third last week before flushing) -1 part,
- Week 7(second last week before flushing)- 2 parts,
- Week 8(last week before flushing)- 2 parts,
Contents per sachet: 65 grams derived from – Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Carbonate, and Potassium Phosphate
Shooting Powder is an extremely potent flowering stimulant. Do not apply in conjunction with any PKs or similar products high in PKs. Due to the extremely potent nature of Shooting Powder, it is only recommended for use with plants that are 100 % happy and healthy. Shooting Powder will demand a substantial amount of energy from your plants. Do not apply Shooting Powder if your plants are suffering from any health issues or deficiencies.